Sunday, August 16, 2009

Maintenance Committee

Hello Everyone. My name is Joseph David Howard and I am one of the members of the maintenance committee. I visited the property on Saturday and can report that the irrigation is in working order and the trees at the entrance are rapidly coming back to life. Next weekend, I will visit the property and compile a list of Real Estate signs and attempt to make contact with the agents to notify them what the deed restrictions say and also what was commented on at the POA annual meeting. Enforcing the no sign policy will be tough, but at least the agents will be notified.

If you have any questions or concerns pertaining to any maintenance issues, please feel free to contact me. Or if you want me to take a look at your property for whatever reason, also feel free to contact me at joedhoward05@aol.com

1 comment:

  1. Kudos to Joe for stepping up and volunteering to serve on the Maintenance Committee. The BOD appreciates the help and wants property owners to be involved in the Sunset Bay community.

    Kelly Flanagan

    ReplyDelete